Selling Your House on Your Own Could Cost YouIn this extremely hot real estate market, some homeowners might consider selling their homes on their own which is known as a For Sale by Owner;(
26 Ingenious Tips For Deep Cleaning Your Home In A Jiffy
Itâ€™s finally time. Your home needs to be cleaned. Like, badly. Why? You either have important company coming over orâ€¦. various parts of your house are growing things that are starting to wink at you. Whatever the case may be, cleaning just became your highest priority and if youâ€™re feeling overwhelmed, not to worry, this article has you covered!
Here are some great tips for making deep cleaning as quick and easy as possible. The best part? Most of these DIYs use some pretty common household items that you probably already have.
1. Microfiber couches are easy to clean with rubbing alcohol and a brush. See the full DIY here.
SaveHerbs & Oils RemediesCopyright issue2227271DIY Home WorldToday's Craft and DIY Ideas
2. A cordless vacuum is great for quickly making your rounds, without tripping every few turns. Hairy legged servant not included.
3. Hair dryers are great for getting rid of dreaded water rings. Here is the DIY with full details.
SaveBuzzFeedCopyright issueErica Drake.home.
4. Ovens are actually easy to clean with basic household items. You can learn more about this technique, and about substituting water for the white vinegar here.
SaveBuzzFeedCopyright issue13523Buy Me ThatClean
5. Cream of tartar can give the shine to your stainless steel wares. See how A Real-Life Housewife (the name of her blog) does it here.
SaveBuzzFeedCopyright issuedalyia millerhouse cleaning
6. Also Pledge spray can shine up pretty much anything thatâ€™s stainless steel. How do you do it? The DIY Girl has you covered.
Savefrom thediygirl.comCopyright issue507Stella SimonCleaning Tips
7. Want to know how to use a plastic bag and vinegar to clean shower heads? Here you go!
SaveBuzzFeedCopyright issue356Ă‰lanTips & Tricks.
8. If you donâ€™t want to use the bag, paper towels, vinegar, and a little scrubbing works as well. In case you need instructions, learn more here.
Savefrom thethriftyhome.comCopyright issueashlee herrinmovve
9. If you microwave vinegar and lemon, it will coat the inside with a film that you can wipe off leaving the microwave clean and disinfected. Hereâ€™s the technique.
SaveBuzzFeedCopyright issueKylie BehmCollege/school
10. Have a glass top stove? Hereâ€™s how to use dish soap, baking soda, and water to get them nice and sparkly.
Savefrom doitandhow.comCopyright issueMary EngelFavorite Places & Spaces
Savefrom northcarolinacharm.blogspot.comCopyright issueNick NorlandFishing...gear, diy, know how
11. Once again, use vinegar to clean those nasty gas stoves. See how here.
SaveApartment TherapyCopyright issue1Ahuvah Berger-BurcatMacGyver Home Hacks
12. ROG3 is a product that is making waves in showers everywhere. Check it out here.
SaveBuzzFeedCopyright issueCINDY SchneiderBathrooms
13. Dish soap and vinegar may sound like a mixture that will explode, but itâ€™s actually great for cleaning tile walls. Check it out here.
SaveCraftionaryCopyright issue5Canadian TireKeen to be Clean
14. Grease is easily cut with rubbing alcohol. Hereâ€™s the DIY.
SaveThe Creek Line HouseCopyright issueTaylor GormanGood To Know.
15. Of course, who can forget the genius of the lint roller for cleaning up anything fabric?
SaveBuzzFeedCopyright issueMarie VZOutside--cleaning
16. You can clean the rim of your toilet bowl with a pumice stone. If you donâ€™t mind leaving your toilet out of commission for 8 hours, you can also use duct tape and vinegar. Seems two items that can do anything can do even more when combined.
SaveBuzzFeedCopyright issueCristina NascimentoCasa
17. This DIY involves an iron and, SURPRISEâ€¦ vinegar! Those deep carpet stains wonâ€™t know what hit them.
Savefrom homemakerchic.comCopyright issueAlison DymitriwBits and pieces
18. Those dish cleaners arenâ€™t just for the dishes. Your cabinets and baseboards are game as well. Just be sure to use a cloth and wipe off the soapy water afterward.
SaveBuzzFeedCopyright issuedalyia millerhouse cleaning
19. WD-40 is amazing for scrubbing stubborn dirt marks off of cabinets and floors.
SaveBuzzFeedCopyright issueCourtney LehmanSo fresh and so clean! clean!!
20. After washing AC vents, you can use wax to keep the dust off. Hereâ€™s the DIY.
SaveBuzzFeedCopyright issueVinitha GeorgeCleaning
21. Pet hair is an easy fix with a damp rubber glove.
SaveReal SimpleCopyright issuePeggy Martinâ™Ą -- K-nine Finds & Friends
22. If you need to clean your trash can, just use some vinegar and scrub it out in the shower.
SaveBuzzFeedCopyright issue3mary Herringtoncleaners
23. Coffee filters are awesome for cleaning screens and cheaper than swiffers.
SaveDIY Projects Do It Yourself Projects and CraftsCopyright issue1Tracey van LentFilter It - Coffee Filter Crafts
24. Believe it or not, a gentle rubbing with a bagel can easily dust a painting without ruining it. Itâ€™s a good use for white bagels, seeing as how theyâ€™re barely digestible anyway. Hereâ€™s the DIY. SaveTipHeroCopyright issueFlorica GavrisSFATURI PRACTICE!!!
25. Hereâ€™s a DIY to make â€ścleaning slime.â€ť No, itâ€™s not when you trap Slimer the Ghost and get him to do your chores.
However, it is a great way to clean up tight crevices. Give your kids something fun to play with while they clean!
26. Learn how to use socks (clean socks) and vinegar to clean blinds here.
Savefrom keephomesimple.blogspot.comCopyright issueSusan ArthurHome Tips
In todayâ€™s complex and difficult real estate market you need a professionals who will do whatever it takes to market and sell your home. Jeri Patrick has a team with an established history of succes....