Is a Major Home Renovation Worth It in the Long Run?Last week, we shared “7 Factors To Consider When Choosing A Home To Retire In.” For some homeowners, these seven factors can be
How To Tell When A Neighborhood Will Be Hot
- An up-and-coming neighborhood often is characterized by retail or residential construction that is already in progress.
- They also often are found where trendy establishments, such as wine bars or farm-to-table restaurants, are opening.
- Buyers also should look for neighborhoods adjacent to big cities or those where crime is on the decline.
- Public building projects are on the rise.
- Renovated homes are going on the market.
In today’s complex and difficult real estate market you need a professionals who will do whatever it takes to market and sell your home. Jeri Patrick has a team with an established history of succes....